The perfect Nanny?
- 22+ year old
- In posession of a BSN number and work permit (if outside of EU)
- Min. Bachelor or Master degree (strongly preferred)
- At least 3 - 5 years of working experience with children
- In possession of a First Aid for Children-Certificate (we can help you to get one)
- In possession of a CRB Check document (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag)
- Fluent in English, a second language strongly preferred
- Unfamiliar to a 9 - 5 working mentality
- Willing to run some errands in the house, such as unloading the dishwasher, grocery shopping, laundry and vacuum cleaning.
Personal skills: trustworthy, caring, enthusiastic, creative, responsible, intelligent and flexible.
Is this you?
by leaving your details and we'll get back to you!
Get the best out of your application!
Don't waste your time, first do a quick check:
- Do you meet all requirements?
- Do you have a BSN registration and work permit (without this we can't help you)
- Do you really like to work with children?
Some advise to improve your application:
- Refer to a nanny position by using the provided code (for a nanny job it is a N-code)
- Stand out of all the applications and write a short text about yourself
Fast and perfect application:
- Send us your (general) resume and a picture right away to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add your nanny experience (age categories of the children you have looked after, type of activities you did, your responsibilities and duties)
- Provide us with at least 2 references of previous employers (name family, phone number and e-mail address)